Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silhouette Pillow



I made this Silhouette Pillow today and I'm thinking about selling them on Etsy.  I would do custom one's of course, all you'd have to do is send me a picture of the profile you want and I can make it up however you'd want it.   The back of the pillow is the same pink fabric as the background of the silhouette, I did a scroll stitch all the away around the oval and hand embroidered her name at the bottom.  I could always do other embellishments, flowers, roses, lace or whatever. What do you think?

3 comments:

joelandbecca said...

I love it! So clever. I would buy one! I totally have been trying to think of something unique to sale on ETSY. You are so clever! If you do it, I will put your ETSY link on my blog. I made my first ety purchase this week! You go you little sasafrass!

Holly & Matt said...

That's sooo cute! You're so crafty! You could totally sell those on that website. Violet's a princess..

CCmomma said...

Totally cool and original. You could use MODERN FABRICS behind the shilouette like Michael Miller, Amy Butler, and make them a little more edgy/ modern mixed with shabby chic. I'm not a big fan of lacie pillows or old style fabrics but, I'd do a one with some rad material for sure. They look GREAT!Love the haircut on you IVY! Love the pics of your kids too. Violet is mini knockout like her momma!