Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sea Port Village







For our after-church-outing today, we went to Sea Port Village.  I like to pack a lunch and if I have time- clothes and we head out right after church.   Again, like Balboa Park last week, it was really busy, but we got a rockin parking space right were we wanted to lunch.  The habit has been to scarf down our food, because who isn't hungry right after church, and then we lay back on the blankets and rest, while the boys run rampantly around.  Then, wherever we are we take a little walk around and look at stuff, and just as the boys start to get a little cranky we leave, so it turns out beautifully.  Another wonderful Sunday together as a family.  Sea Port Village was nice and warm, but breezy as usual, and the shade cool enough for it to be nothing but enjoyable.  We got some great pics as usual, and some with me as well, which almost never happens!

1 comment:

joelandbecca said...

Sea Port Village is one of my faves! I always have to get a churro when I go there. Don't know why, I just do! That flower in your hair is so cute. Love it! Such great ideas for Sunday activities. So inspiring!

Oh and I am always starving after church! Why is that? Any other 3 hours of the week w/o food, I'm fine. But church...I turn into a ravenous wolf!