Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

2 comments:

joelandbecca said...

OK...your memory of me is the funniest thing ever! I do not remember saying that! Wow! I am crazy!

I remember loving you from the moment I met you! I was so happy because I thought we looked like sisters! (I love my sister, but most people don't think we are sisters)I remember visiting you once and you were maybe 3...so that made me what, the ripe age of 8 maybe? and you wouldn't go hug my mom, or my dad, but you came and hugged me. It must have been magic. You liked me! It made my day, no week, no year!

krissy said...

Hi Ivy! One of my first memories of you was at your Mom and Dad's reception. You were so adorable and everybody was in love with you! I felt so honored to be part of the wedding party at the ripe old age of 12! We were all so happy to have you as a part of our family and we all still think you are adorable!