Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, we had a wonderful 4th of July.  We spent the whole day swimming and playing at Uncle Gary's house, or as the boys call it, The Swimming House.  Violet had just had her second round of shots the day before, so she was a little feverish and cranky, but she swam a bit and enjoyed
herself pretty well considering.  The boys were in and out of the pool all day and played in the
playroom with the other kids.  They sure like 
their girl relatives.  Afterwards we went over to Karl's moms house to say hi and pick up a present for Violet that a neighbor friend had left there.  On the way there the boys asked if they could play Mario when w got there and we said no, no video games, don't even ask.  So of course...       

   
...Oh well... whatever... we did however scold them, but I wasn't about to take away our fireworks trip, I love fireworks!  


I totally forgot to take pictures all day yesterday, so the only ones I have are the ones of the boys being naughty, playing the video games, and this one of Violet at the end of the day and in desperate need of some tylenol and a nap!  But I'll try to get some cute ones of her in her swimming suit, she's just too cute!

It's pretty hot out today, I'm trying to get housework done, but I'm just sweating and sweating, it's horrible.  Only a couple more weeks until our Texas trip, I can't wait.  I have absolutely nothing else to say!

No comments: