Monday, April 21, 2008

My first Blog

I really don't know why I started this blog, I feel like I'm being narcissistic writing about myself and my family.  Like I'm presuming that the world wants to hear about us or something. So if that's what I'm doing I might as well do it full swing, right?  So here it goes:
I have the most beautiful family, and the most beautiful daughter in the whole world!  Violet is the prettiest baby ever to have been born and has the personality and disp
osition to match!  There, I said it, it's what's on my mind all the time and I finally got it out there!  I'm obsessed with her, we spend every moment of every day in each others presence, which is normal at this age I guess, but I am enjoying every minute of it.  She has to go get her first shots tomorrow and I'm dreading it.  She hardly ever cries, only when there's something wrong and there's rarely anything wrong!  She was 11 weeks old yesterday.  Joe, Ben and Sam absolutely adore her, and she loves them too!  She always lights up with a smile when they talk to her.  Sam lays down next to her and sings her songs, and Joe and Ben pretend like she's a princess that needs rescuing.  I think their age difference is just about perfect.  They're old enough to understand that she needs a lot of attention, and they're willing to let her have it.   They play together so well now and have such huge imaginations.  They're really very sweet.  Anyway, I don't really know what to write about except the kids, but nothing's really coming to mind as of this minute so I guess that's it for now!  We're going to take new family portraits soon so I'll post that as soon as we get them.






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Violet is so adorable! I want a little girl SO BADLY! I'm so glad you're a blogger now!

krissy said...

Your baby is beautiful! This is such a fun age. We will see you in the fall when we come for Disneyland/Sea World trip. It will be fun to see our little ones together!